DLC and TLC Parent and Family Services
- Individual and group counseling related to individual goals and PPT recommendations
- Provide classroom staff with intervention and prevention strategies.
- Conduct clinical assessment of student functioning as deemed appropriate.
- Ongoing consultation with classroom staff, LEA contacts, community based agencies, and families.
- Participation in agency and staff meetings, PPT meetings, and behavioral support meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of student information, performance, and records.
- Collaboration with CES personnel and consultants.
- Complies with all Federal, State, and agency regulations on conduct and ethical behavior.