Susan M. Clarke, M.S., CCC-A
CES Audiological Services include:
- Audiological Evaluations for preschool age children through high school.
- Monthly audiological consultation for hearing impaired students including tympanometry, hearing aid, and FM checks.
- Central Auditory Processing Evaluations for children 8 years of age and older.
- Complete Audiological Evaluation for preschool age children through high school.
- Consultation services which may include interpretation of test results and information on the hearing loss and its educational implications.
- All evaluations are conducted at our Oakview Drive facility in a soundproof room.
Central Auditory Processing Evaluations
- Evaluations are available for children age 8 years of age and older.
- Clinical assessment and/or reassessment of children with suspected auditory processing disorders.
- Appropriate educational recommendations including management and suggestions for amplification systems will be provided.
- Consultation to the Planning and Placement Team is available.
- Interpretation of test results and its educational implications.
- Appropriate educational recommendations including management and suggestions for amplification systems.
- Classroom observations to assist in determining a child's individual audiological needs.
- Consultation to the PPT is available.
- In-service training for teachers and other school personnel regarding the use and benefit of personal hearing aids, personal FM systems and classroom amplification systems.
- Troubleshooting for minor equipment problems.