Portals are pages which can be created to customize the information that you are showing to a specific role (e.g. Parents, Students, or Faculty and Staff).
C.E.S. Early Childhood Services play an important role in promoting early childhood best practices and providing professional learning to early childhood schools/programs located in the southwest region of the state. All services can be tailored to meet the individual needs of any school/program.
Some of our many services include:
- Professional Development on a wide variety of topics, including CT Early Learning and Development Standards and Preschool Assessment Framework
- Coaching and Technical Assistance
- Monitoring of School Readiness Programs
- Participation in and support of local School Readiness Councils
- Support in the NAEYC Accreditation process
- Program review and evaluation
- Regional networking through the Early Childhood Council