The Executive Searches difference
Unlike other search firms, we:
- Conduct an online survey in addition to conducting face-to-face focus groups to capture parent, employee and community input into the desirable traits for the new superintendent.
- Actively recruit specific individuals, each of whom we believe might be a good match for the district but might not otherwise be looking for a new position.
- Utilize an unparalleled database of more than 31,000 current emails for administrators, including more than 10,000 superintendents, nationwide.
- Leverage social media on several platforms to widely share posting information.
- Offer “informal conversations” opportunities for the Board to meet a few potential candidates, as a means to encourage them to formally apply.
- Make extensive use of websites of professional organizations and university placement offices to advertise the position at no cost to the school district.
- Work directly with all university superintendent certification programs to develop the most complete candidate pool.
- Have access to the Connecticut certification Superintendents’ Hotline and advise out-of-state candidates on securing Connecticut certification.
- Provide a full team of experienced professionals and the resources of CES to ensure a quality search process and ease burden on district central office support staff.
- Follow up with the Board and the selected Superintendent throughout the year to ensure that the transition and entry to the district goes smoothly.
- Are a regional educational service center.
- Have the most experienced superintendent search team in Connecticut.