THE LATEST IN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
This page is dedicated to Teacher Education and Mentoring (TEAM) communication, networking and professional development opportunities.
Click the dropdown menus below to see what's happening with Teacher Education and Mentoring (TEAM) at CES!
The following resources have been curated to assist educators, leaders, and community members interested in the TEAM program.
- TEAM Program FAQs
- Teacher Education And Mentoring (TEAM) Program Overview
- TEAM Program Homepage/Dashboards
- TEAM Dashboard Login (for current TEAM participants and leaders only)
- Mentor Training and Eligibility Timelines 📋✔️
- ⭐⭐ TEAM Training - Schedule and Registration ⭐⭐ (for current & prospective TEAM mentors and reflection paper reviewers)
- TEAM District Facilitator Annual Timeline (for TEAM DFs only)
- CSDE TEAM Program Contacts
Your first point of contact for TEAM support & questions is your TEAM District Facilitator.
If you are unsure of who that is for your district, please contact Ms. Audrey Barbarotta at 203-365-8847.