DLC Parent & Family Services
|Anne Marie Gonzales|
In collaboration with
|Dr. Christine Peck|
PLC Social Worker
- Individual and group counseling related to individual goals and PPT recommendations
- Provide classroom staff with intervention and prevention strategies.
- Conduct clinical assessment of student functioning as deemed appropriate.
- Ongoing consultation with classroom staff, LEA contacts, community based agencies, and families.
- Participation in agency and staff meetings, PPT meetings, and behavioral support meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of student information, performance, and records.
- Collaboration with C.E.S. personnel and consultants.
- Complies with all Federal, State, and agency regulations on conduct and ethical behavior.
- How to Alert 911 of your Special Needs child
- Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
- Connecticut Autism Spectrum Resource Center
- Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Department of Developmental Services
- Office of Protection and Advocacy for People with Disabilities- Information on guardianship and advocacy services
- Social Security
- Special Education Resource Center
- Yale Child Study Center