Assistive Technology Services
The Center provides assistive technology services for special needs students, and makes available evaluation, consultation, and technical assistance services to assist school districts in determining the technology needs of disabled students on an individual basis.
Formal presentations, workshops, or hands-on, in-service courses may be arranged to meet the individual needs of requesting school districts. Individual consultation and technical assistance services can also be requested to address student specific needs. Information on assistive technology and IEP development is also available.
- Assistive Technology Audit
- Assistive Technology Consultation
- Assistive Technology and the IEP
- Assistive Technology Modeled in your Classroom
- Assistive Technology Planning and Organization
- iPad setup and support
- App Selection and Support
- Summer Institute
- Boardmaker v.6
- No Tech/Low Tech AT Solutions
- Read and Write Gold for Google
- Design your own