Workshops & Training
C.E.S. Professional Development Services provide a variety of workshops and training for educators and staff who work in schools. We also offer on-site training. Training can also be brought to your school, district or offices.
Our professional learning opportunities reflect current research based trends and state/district-based goals. We provide various formats for adult learning – small group, web-based, classroom modeling, in class or school coaching, etc.
Login to ProTraxx to register or view Quick Search for Course Offerings!
Additional individualized professional services are available in the following areas:
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) Assessment and formative consortiums
- Implementing the Shifts in the CSS – Math and English Language Arts
- Scientific Research-Based Interventions (SRBI)
- Leadership Practices aligned with state leadership standards
- Literacy across the Curriculum
- Educational Technology in the Classroom
- English as a Second Language (ESL/English Language Learners (ELL) and Developing Depth of Knowledge
- Data Teams and Their Role in Impacting Student Growth
- Coaching, Collaboration and Team Building Skills
- Classroom Walk-Throughs for Monitoring School Innovation
Click here for Spring Course Offerings!