Workshops & Training
C.E.S. Professional Development Services provide a variety of workshops and training for educators and staff who work in schools. We also offer onsite training. Trainings can be brought to your school, district or offices.
Our professional learning opportunities reflect current research based trends and state/district based goals. We provide various formats for adult learning – small group, web-based, classroom modeling, in class or school coaching, etc.
Login to ProTraxx to register or view Quick Search for Course Offerings!
Additional individualized professional services are available in the following areas:
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) Assessment and formative consortiums
- Implementing the Shifts in the CSS – Math and English Language Arts
- Scientific Research-Based Interventions (SRBI)
- Leadership Practices aligned with state leadership standards
- Literacy across the Curriculum
- Educational Technology in the Classroom
- English as a Second Language (ESL/English Language Learners (ELL) and Developing Depth of Knowledge
- Data Teams and Their Role in Impacting Student Growth
- Coaching, Collaboration and Team Building Skills
- Classroom Walk-Throughs for Monitoring School Innovation
Click here for Summer Course Offerings!