In the state of Connecticut, all newly hired employees of school districts must be fingerprinted for a criminal history check.
Fingerprint applicants must bring:
- A valid government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.)
- If hired by a Board of Education, written documentation from school district confirming offer of employment
- A certified bank check or money order made payable to C.E.S. (No personal checks).
$55.00 if you meet the following:
- Hired by a Board of Education
- Nonpaid, noncertified position in a education certification program
- Substitute teacher
- School nurse or nurse practitioner
$105.00 if you meet the following:
- Volunteer who will have direct student contact
- An unpaid or paid intern
- Hired by a private, diocese, or charter school
- Contractor hired by the Board of Education
Fingerprinting is done at C.E.S., located at 40 Lindeman Drive in Trumbull, CT, Second Floor. To schedule a fingerprinting appointment, please fill out the form below. Appointments are available on Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. and 12:45 – 3:45 p.m. For customer support, please call (203) 365-8936 or email email@example.com.
In the case of inclement weather, please call (203) 365-8848. You will receive an automated message regarding rescheduling your fingerprinting appointment.